So you are looking at options to feed your guests for your upcoming function in Cape town. I would strongly recommend a spit braai from Thymekitchen, We will take you through the steps to book us for your next event.
2. Fill in the quote request form with as much details as possible, the more details we have the better we can quote you and make sure we cover every aspect of catering for your function.
3. Submit your request, and check your inbox for your spitbraai quote from us, generally we take anything from 5 to 15 minutes to send you a spit braai quote, should we be out of the office we will send you a mail immediately to let you know that we will send your quote as soon as we are back at the office.
4. Once you received your quote, go through it and let us know should you wish to change anything by sending us a email, or sending us a whatsapp, we will amend your quote until you are happy and ready to book your date with us.
5. Once You are happy with your quotation and would like to book your spit braai catering you can check with us if we still have availability for your date and proceed with booking. In order to confirm your date with us we require a 50% deposit payable either via cash, bank transfer or credit card. Our banking details will be on your quote as well as a secure link to pay online via credit card. Once we have received payment we will send you an invoice and confirmation of your function.
6. Once we have received deposit payment and your spitbraai booking has been made we require final numbers 48 hours before your function, we will the amend your invoice for catering & payment purposes. the balance of you payment can be made 48 hours before your function via bank transfer or you are welcome to pay cash or via credit/debit card when we arrive at your function to set up.
Remember our services is guaranteed and we offer a 100% money back guarantee should you not receive what you paid for.